| Read Time: < 1 minute

Absolutely!  Your citizenship or residency status is NOT RELEVANT in connection with the prosecution of a civil action!  If your landlord has abused you and your family and has allowed your family to live in a dangerous, uninhabitable apartment building that has any of the following defects, please call us – we can help!

* No heat

* Bed bugs 

* Cockroaches

* Deteriorated lead-based paint

* Water leaks 

* Sewage leaks

Gas or carbon monoxide leaks

* Mold or water damage

* Rotten floors 

* Broken windows

* Rotten or broken cabinets

Your landlord cannot retaliate against you for complaining to the housing department.  Your landlord cannot report you to ICE.  Your landlord and their lawyer cannot ask about your residency or citizenship status.  

You have every right to file a lawsuit in California if you’ve been harmed by a negligent or careless landlord.  

The attorneys at Riley Ersoff & Shakhnis have represented hundreds of low-income immigrants just like you.  We can help and we care.  Please call us at 888-492-7317 or contact us using our contact form!

Author Photo

Rate this Post

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars